close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

new tattoo

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by GunsRmyProzac, Feb 20, 2007.

1. GunsRmyProzac

GunsRmyProzac

So I came up with an idea for a new tattoo at work today. I was thinkin something on my neck that says, "expiration date on bottom"
    then on bottom place "see head for details" j/k, although it would be interesting

2. KYglockers

KYglockers A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

how old are you? You might want to reconsider. Try looking at a custom japanese or Traditional-style tattoo, because, chances are you will be unhappy about you're current choice rather quickly. Most people that "design their own tattoo" usually dont put any effort into finding a good artist, and end up getting tattooed by someone who does nod care about the caliber of the work... simply because the client does not know what good quality tattooing is. Try this, go to a site called www.inkednation.com, Take a look at some good tattoos, and some bad ones, do some research........Then get a good tattoo, after discussing it with a quality artist. SERIOUSLY... Not all tattooists are the same, and usually the cheaper.... the crappier.... It costs good money to have something that will look great on your skin for a long time. Sorry for such a long post, but most enthusiasts would agree. THINK and SEARCH. All or Nothing Tattoo in ATL, GA is Prob. THE best in terms of Artists.

I can PM yo some pics of me and my GF's Tattoos if yo would like to see some sweet stuff

3. GunsRmyProzac

GunsRmyProzac

it was just a joke, I'm 26, have other tattoos, and do design my own, but I do use high quality tattoo artists. I've also done design work for other people, and tattoo artists that liked my work.