Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TeamCarverMount
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys Lets here what everyone thinks of the new configurations for the 5toglock and the glock"M".
I looked at them on gssfonline and I think all and everyone is going to be on a level playing field especially when it comes to the 5 to glock and the "M".
The way I read it ,noone(competitors)will no which configuration is going to be set up at any of the matches.
Wow Im excited!!!!!! :supergrin:
Jeff

·
Registered
13,845 Posts
i think for the few shooters that really pratice and drill for the M and 5TG the new set ups will put them at a disadvantage. the shooters that only shoot a match or two a year won't know much differance. the ones that shoot USPSA and IDPA will be use to changing target arrangements and may have an edge. all in all i doubt you'll see a big increase in scores, or a decrease. i really like the new stage set ups so there is some change from match to match.

·
Premium Member
1,105 Posts
The stages look pretty challenging. They don't look any harder or easier than the way they were before. It will be good to see how we improve or whatever in shooting them. Also, does anyone know if they are using steel plates in Topton or the paper option?

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
I think we will see a tendency to see more paper than steel at matches. If you have ever worked a stage at a maych you know resetting steel gets real old after awhile.

·
5,227 Posts
I like the idea of the new setups and not knowing which setup I will have to shoot until I get there. I do hope they still keep the steel poppers in the "M" and Plates whenever available. I don't see where resetting the plates or 3 poppers is all that much work and yes I have RO'ed at a GSSF Match with steel plates and 3 poppers in the "M". I think a little steel adds extra fun and spice to the match.;)

·
Registered
13,845 Posts
i think resetting 6 plates is by far easier then pasting 6 bullet holes, or resetting 3 poppers is easier than pasting 3 targets.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts