Home > The Armory > The Cutting Edge > New Spyderco Military today!

New Spyderco Military today!

1. Got the black G10, black blade S30v. I like this knife! Most of you know about this one but for those who don't, it's a 4" liner lock. This is the bigger brother of the paramilitary 2. 20200613_145850.jpg

2. Nice, been on a spyderco kick lately myself. Manix2 lightweight on its way to me right now.

Resilience rides in the pocket regulary.

3. Yes love the manix 2. Gave one to my wife. Rides in her purse. I love that resilience too. I need one. I have the Spyderco efficient in that line that I use and like a lot. Man I love talking knives with you guys!

4. My Military gets a lot of pocket time. Satin with orange scales.

5. Nice. Sounds awesome.

6. I have 9 Spyderco’s, but I do not have the para military.... yet. Your post is giving me the itch.

Nice knife!

7. I have the same one. Great knife.

8. Thanks for all the replies guys! I really like seeing what you guys have too!

9. My hesitation with the Millie was the tip down clip orientation. With a little help from a CRK, I fixed that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Tip down is a lot safer on large bladed knives relying solely on the detent to keep the blade closed and it's just as easily manipulated. Did you mill out the scale to keep the new clip from rotating?

11. Very nice. Spyderco makes some really awesome knives.

12. No, it tightened firmly against the lanyard tube - no need for anything else. Any thing that would have "rotated" it would have bent it if otherwise secured.

As for safety, I strongly disagree - nothing safer than tip up secured at the back of the pocket - nowhere for the blade to go while in the pocket. With tip down and spine forward, there are, ahem, things down there I don't want the tip of a Millie near. :nailbiting:In truth, I really feel the stock design is dangerously defective unless carried in the left hand front pocket (on a right handed Millie).

13. Cool clip mod.