Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I. B. Glockin'...again. :^)
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heads up for all you ammo hounds in the Houston/Texas City/Galveston area!

I know that many of you, like me, were more than disappointed when T's guns and ammo (Roy and Pat Tipton) went out of business a few months ago. I have been shooting their ammo for half of my life. Major bummer to pull up in thier parking lot one day and see the Out of Business sign on the door. I'm happy for them and I hope theye enjoy thier retirement they have certainly earned it. But what are we, the sweaty masses supposed to do for quality fairly priced ammo?!?

Rejoyce my brothers and sisters. We now have R&R AMMO. This is a new business being started by Keith and Ericka, a serious and hard working couple that want to provide quality ammo etc to the good folks in and around the Houston/Texas City/Galveston area. They are just getting the thing off the ground and thier current shop is small but well set up with great machinery and equipment. They are friends of the Tiptons and they are currently working on a deal to acquire thier old location on Palmer. I sure hope they get it.

I met Keith at a gunshow a few weeks back and was very very impressed. I'm old and cranky and very picky about where I lay my money down. but I was immediately impresses with this young fella. Now that I've been to thier shop and seen thier set up and met his wife and mother in law I am even more convinced. Thier prices under cut all other retail that I am aware of and you can save even more by buying in bulk. I just bought 2500 round of assorted .45, .40, and 9mm and saved about 106 bux over his already cheaper-than-dirt prices.

Here is their info: 1211 6th Street in Texas City.
409-949-9440
Ericka opens up about 12:30 PM and Keith gets off his day job and gets there about 4:00PM They are great folks and will treat you right.

Need ammo? Go check 'em out. They will be at the gun show in Pasadena this weekend as well.

·
Monkeyboy
6,286 Posts
Heads up for all you ammo hounds in the Houston/Texas City/Galveston area!

I know that many of you, like me, were more than disappointed when T's guns and ammo (Roy and Pat Tipton) went out of business a few months ago. I have been shooting their ammo for half of my life. Major bummer to pull up in thier parking lot one day and see the Out of Business sign on the door. I'm happy for them and I hope theye enjoy thier retirement they have certainly earned it. But what are we, the sweaty masses supposed to do for quality fairly priced ammo?!?

Rejoyce my brothers and sisters. We now have R&R AMMO. This is a new business being started by Keith and Ericka, a serious and hard working couple that want to provide quality ammo etc to the good folks in and around the Houston/Texas City/Galveston area. They are just getting the thing off the ground and thier current shop is small but well set up with great machinery and equipment. They are friends of the Tiptons and they are currently working on a deal to acquire thier old location on Palmer. I sure hope they get it.

I met Keith at a gunshow a few weeks back and was very very impressed. I'm old and cranky and very picky about where I lay my money down. but I was immediately impresses with this young fella. Now that I've been to thier shop and seen thier set up and met his wife and mother in law I am even more convinced. Thier prices under cut all other retail that I am aware of and you can save even more by buying in bulk. I just bought 2500 round of assorted .45, .40, and 9mm and saved about 106 bux over his already cheaper-than-dirt prices.

Here is their info: 1211 6th Street in Texas City.
409-949-9440
Ericka opens up about 12:30 PM and Keith gets off his day job and gets there about 4:00PM They are great folks and will treat you right.

Need ammo? Go check 'em out. They will be at the gun show in Pasadena this weekend as well.
Good. There's no show in Pasadena this weekend. Next show is next weekend, the 12th & 13th (Real Gun Show), then the 26th & 27th (High Caliber).

·
I. B. Glockin'...again. :^)
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was in telephone contact with Ericka today and she told me that due to a family situation they will have to miss the show on the 12th and 13th.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts