Glock Talk banner

New SNS...star firearms

5K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Berto 
#1 ·
Star firestar. 7rds of 9mm, heavy all steel gun, starvel mag, blue pistol. One of my favorite commuting guns (car gun).
Pic is a little fuzzy, my apologizes for the photography.

Out the door price was $175.

#3 ·
suppose this isn't really a saturday night special. Got out and popped off a magazine full this afternoon. SWEET shooter! was gonna sell it off to fund another project. Not happening. Gun is heavy by todays standard for a ccw piece, but it absorbs the 9mm like a cap gun. No recoil at all, not that a 9mm does anyway, but it does in the little plastic 9's. If you ever find one cheap, but it, you won't regret it.

#7 ·
That's a nice looking pistol, it really is. A friend of mine owned one years ago (a different model, more of a full-size). I never actually shot it, but it felt SOLID and the quality of the machining looked to be superb. Definitely not a SNS.

#9 ·
have you check on the gunboards, then goto the spanish pistols forum...user name is Star and another machine gun mike, both guys got parts I am told. Star is actually in spain and has a ton of new parts after they shut down. http://forums.gunboards.com/forumdisplay.php?40-The-Spanish-Pistol-Board
Thank you for the tip.
I ordered two FP's from Numrich, but they are the newer rebounding types or simply the wrong ones, too short and the notch is wrong.
I'll have to get with Star or MGM, I could use a barrel too.:supergrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.