Glock Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed some new meprolight night sights on my G26. I haven't gotten around to shooting yet and figured I might pick up a laser bore sight and get them dead on.

Any recommendations on a 9mm laser bore sight?
I was cruising Amazon and a lot of the ones on there are junk and most reviews say they don't seat all the way in and stop the barrel from locking up properly.

· PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia
15,035 Posts
I just cannot see the need to do expend the $ to be that precise...take a box of practice ammo to the range and fire a few shots at various ranges out to 7 yards and see where your hits are with the new sights...if they are really off, you will be able to see it and can move them accordingly....I would put the $ for the laser towards more ammo

· I'm not retired
8,500 Posts
I just cannot see the need to do expend the $ to be that precise...take a box of practice ammo to the range and fire a few shots at various ranges out to 7 yards and see where your hits are with the new sights...if they are really off, you will be able to see it and can move them accordingly....I would put the $ for the laser towards more ammo
We musta posted at the same time. Plus one for this ^^.

· Just sayin'
4,682 Posts
I've seen some inexpensive laser bore sight. But no need to get one to set up the Glock sights. I've done several Glock pistol sights over the years. Easy to install and adjust. Good luck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.