Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Nice MKIV. Gotta love the metal framed Rugers. The 9mm can will suffice until your Mask is liberated. My gunsmith is installing full Volquartsen internals on my new(40 year old) MKII currently. Best upgrade for a stock trigger

·
Registered
6,034 Posts
Nice! I'd thought about the Tactical model but it was just too heavy for me, plus I had no use for the lower accessory rail. So when I saw a number of Ruger uppers, particularly the one shown below currently being offered from Volquartsen, I thought that it's shorter barrel length and lack of an underbarrel rail might go nice together with my lighter weight polymer framed Mark IV 22/45 Lite:

It's from their "Clearance" section...this model has a 3.5" threaded barrel w/thread protector, a factory Ruger front and Volquartsen tritium adjustable rear sight, and comes with the original matching serial numbered case from Ruger - for $140 shipped...'arrives this Tuesday ;)

Volquartsen Clearance section...

Of course I ventured over to their "Pistols" section while I was perusing their site, and geez, what a mistake that was!

Now if my Dead Air Mask would get out of jail already :(

Best wishes with your new Ruger!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts