Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
EX-Swage Monkey
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drank the Red kool-aid for sure..But for $25 bucks, its a steal..:tongueout: For a update on the LnL. Everything is running perfect and i am stocked on my decision. I also just received my 500 185gr .45acp FMJHP and 100 .308 from Hornady. If i keep getting over time, and after i buy my M1A Socom 16. A bullet feeder and case feeder are in order. Along with a second powder measure dedicated for Rifle. I also want to look into a roller handle. Has any one tried the Ultimate reloader guys RH? :dunno:

·
EX-Swage Monkey
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
local trouble maker
9,125 Posts
Yum Jessica.
Oh and $25 bucks seems looks a good price for the bag.

·
DFC, MSM, 12 Air Medals.
10,186 Posts
She is with Smith & Wesson now along with Julie Goloski Golob.:crying:

·
Señor Mombo
2,855 Posts
Twenty Five bucks?

If you want me to advertise for you, you'll have to pay me to do it. Not the other way around.

·
Registered
15,022 Posts
S&W gave me a free bag with the purchase of my 686. Of course it was a little more suttle then that bag. Not that I would complain for $25.

·
local trouble maker
9,125 Posts
She is with Smith & Wesson now along with Julie Goloski Golob.:crying:
Does that mean that I have to start buying Smith & Wesson's?

·
EX-Swage Monkey
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheaper then any bag I have seen of this quality. It could have said Fing Rainbow Brite. It's just a plus it says hornady. So in a way they are paying me, by giving me a good deal.

·
local trouble maker
9,125 Posts
So were did you get it at?

·
EX-Swage Monkey
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hornadys website. But I think you have to google Hornady duffle bag and then click on link. I could not find it on thier site.

·
DFC, MSM, 12 Air Medals.
10,186 Posts
Does that mean that I have to start buying Smith & Wesson's?
The only way you are going to see them now is to go to the big boy and girl matches. When they were with Glock they would go to different matches around the country. At least Julie would. I only seen Jessica at Conyers. They are a lot better looking in person. Pictures just don't them justice.

·
local trouble maker
9,125 Posts
When I got back from the range yesterday I noticed I could daylight through the bottom of my range bag.:wow:
I am not willing to pay $97. for a Dillon bag. Everywhere I checked was out of Glock bags. So I guess I will just have to advertise for Hornady. $31.88 to my door.:wavey:

·
EX-Swage Monkey
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
When I got back from the range yesterday I noticed I could daylight through the bottom of my range bag.:wow:
I am not willing to pay $97. for a Dillon bag. Everywhere I checked was out of Glock bags. So I guess I will just have to advertise for Hornady. $31.88 to my door.:wavey:
:welcome::wave:

·
Registered
14,520 Posts
MIdway has a nice range bag. Usually on sale. It's available in medium and large size. I have one of each. Well made and well priced. Of course then you'd be advertising for Midway. :supergrin:

·
2,950 Posts
MIdway has a nice range bag. Usually on sale. It's available in medium and large size. I have one of each. Well made and well priced. Of course then you'd be advertising for Midway. :supergrin:
Been using their large bag for almost 3 years now. Well made, rugged and very reasonably priced. Doesn't advertise "firearms" nearly as much as some other bags. :whistling: :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts