close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New puppy

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by HarlDane, Mar 9, 2006.

1. HarlDane

HarlDane

I never thought I would own a pit after one tore my hand up pretty good, and my fiancee had to shoot one that was in the process of trying to kill our dog. But Sophie just came along and we couldn't say no. We figured it was a good opportunity to prove to ourselves and others that it was irresponsible owners to blame for aggressive dogs, and not the breed. After losing our 9 year old Dobe to cancer last month we were not really sure about getting another dog so soon, but our Dane needed a playmate during the day to keep him busy, as his behavior had gone downhill after he lost his big sister. Now he is the big brother and has taken to the role pretty good.

[​IMG]

2. walkin man

walkin man

Great looking pup. I am sure you and the rest of the family will socialize her. I have been around many pits who were raised right and they were good trustworthy dogs. Keep the pics coming, we all enjoy them.

walkin man

3. G20man32904

G20man32904 Deceased

Nice RC,

Big congrats bro!! ;c

4. Walter45Auto

Walter45Auto

She's PRETTY!!! That's the colors I like on a pit bull. Congrats on the new addition to the family.

;g

;8 ;I

5. Glock_36

Glock_36 Jason

From the look in her eyes and the confidence in her posture, she will be the head of the house.
    Have fun with the new addition.
    John

6. HarlDane

HarlDane

She is already pushing around my 125lb 9 month old Great Dane. She stands on the bed and he sits on the floor, and they wrestle. Her whole body against his head, which is a pretty even match pound per pound. ;f

7. Ender

Ender ComfortablyNumb

very pretty!

raise her right and post every few months how your "vicious killer dog" hasn't bitten anybody yet :)