New Puppy

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by handyman, Oct 26, 2020.

1. NoStress

NoStress

I got a 26 foot retractable leash for my little dog and we both love it. He goes ahead but always finds something he is interested in before he gets to the end so I catch up. Him pulling at the leash does not happen like it used to and walking him is way more enjoyable than with a standard leash. Plus no slack leash to get tangled up in. Got mine at Petco. Flexi leash made in Germany. After using it I am glad I got the 26 footer. Sorry about your pup.

2. DesertAu

DesertAu

Don’t be to hard on yourself, it’s difficult to avoid they’re constantly underfoot. I just bought an American Pocket Bullie for my youngest son her name is Misty. Late Friday Night she chewed off and swallowed the connector for my sons cell phone charger. Luckily no problem with it getting stuck 2 days later on Sunday he had his connector back...kinda. The following Saturday morning I was able to locate it inside her gut with my Whites TRX metal detecting pinpointer and follow the connector as it traveled along it’s way, thrilled she be OK and me not being out 2 or 3 grand having it surgically removed.

if you google my dog ate...(insert object) lots of stories, so again it happens a lot, I’ve stepped on Misty twice already.
    2B37B37D-614B-46CD-BB51-83AEFE4220A1.png

Sechott, 1L26 and Joshhtn like this.

3. Joshhtn

Joshhtn The eBay Guy

I LOVE a good pup thread in the morning!! :hearts:

Upgrayedd likes this.
  4. wally1

wally1

5. handyman

handyman

I did get a 15 foot one we were just on a short walk so had the regular one on he like to pull.
    The first class was Tues the 27 had to cancel we will see what the vet says on the 28. When I go I will check them out.

NoStress likes this.
  6. Upgrayedd

Upgrayedd

Murphy. That explains it. :)

7. 8X8

8X8

Drop Kick?

rugercat78 likes this.
  8. CanyonMan

CanyonMan In The Saddle

I Pray he gets well soon. Their tough, I am sure he'll be as good as new, and btw.. I understand all to well, but "don't" beat yourself up amigo! That pup will be as good as new in no time! ;)

CM
    :horse:

9. JW1178

JW1178

Amazing how resilient animals are, especially when they are babies. I have a kitten that my cat had, I adopted her out to this lady who said her dog with fine with cats, but it decided to kill the kitten. Almost did. Yeah, several surgeries, a lot of money, but that was 3 weeks ago and now she's just bouncing around like nothing happened except she's missing half her face.

rugercat78 and Sechott like this.
  10. steve1911

steve1911

Good looking pup.

1911club#410