GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 weeks in tripped on leash when on walk stepped on LR leg. Poor guy screamed so loud 6 hrs at ER Vet they say just a bad sprain, going to regular vet this Wednesday.

I feel so horrible, they told me to keep him calm no running around jumping so spending time in crate not liking it. IMG_20201020_170911.jpg

·
Registered
788 Posts
That is a handsome pup!

Reactions: catman71

·
1,069 Posts
He is so adorable... I'm such a sucker for puppies. Good name too!

Reactions: catman71

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Yesterday I had Cody out running. He slipped pretty hard and yelped and crawled to me in pain. He twisted his paw but all better today. He’s 7months old 53 lbs about a week ago. He’s developing a Mohawk. They grow up too quick.
407F48EB-4814-457A-BF44-20B257154186.jpeg
16E49ABD-5CE1-4D94-9059-BDEF827DF5FD.jpeg

·
Supreme Member
3,635 Posts
Good looking pup. Congrats.

Fortunately, puppies are rubbery. They bounce back quickly from injuries.

I got a pup back in Sep, and she loved to attack my feet. So she was constantly underfoot the first few weeks I had her, and got kicked, stepped on, and tripped over countless times. She's none the worse for wear.

Reactions: Sechott

·
Gringo Viejo
28,518 Posts
Nice looking Pup, OP. tom. :thumbsup:

Reactions: CanyonMan

·
Registered
53 Posts
Good looking puppy.

My wife and I got a rescue puppy on May 9 of this year. He was found on the highway the day before. Mange on tail and hind paws and intestinal worms. 7 1/2 pounds and guestimated to be 10 weeks by Vet.

The "little" nipper is now around 8 months and 60 pounds of pee, poop, play, sleep and eat with a tad bit of mean some times.

As someone told me when we got the puppy "Your life will change forever". and it has most times very good, but sometimes trying.

And yest I stepped on his tail a couple of times. He has paid me back with bite and paw cuts....lol!

Oh, his name is "Trump"!

·
"Cynical Little me"
7,149 Posts
Setters are great dogs but they need a lot of exercise. They are fine companions and have great temperments.

Ive hunted over more then a few and they really range. They look like they flow when working a field, they are simply beautiful to watch. Best wishes with you pup, he's a fine looking animal.

·
NRA Life Member.
3,508 Posts
Good time to start watching Ceasar Milan show, Dog Whisper. Can't recommend it highly enough.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts