close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New puppy alert!

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by G30Jack, Oct 26, 2006.

1. G30Jack

G30Jack .88 Magnum

We brought home a new Aussie girl last night. I'll post pics as soon as I take some. It was late last night and didn't want to rile her up any more than we already had.

On to potty training. She held it all night and went when I got up to go to work this morning. She might be an easy one to housebreak. :crossesfingers:

2. Arkroyal

Arkroyal Sailing on.

Now if you could get her to start the coffee pot and bring you your slippers, you would have a keeper! :supergrin:

3. SCGlock26

SCGlock26

I have an Aussie who damn near can start the coffee. She can open doors and is the smartest dog I have ever been around. She checks on each member of the family every night before going to bed. I know if she lays down at my feet that everyone is present and accounted for. this is a great help with three teenagers who drive... See attached Pic

4. gabbygus

gabbygus

Beautiful dog, and we use to have a Assie. But he been gone two years now. Was a great dog. And congrats on the new pup, Jack.

5. gjwheels

gjwheels

Congratulations Jack. I have an Aussie granddaughter. (my sons dog)
    She is 7 years old and so intelligent. She is the family protector and watches my grand children like a hawk. Her name is Josie and she is my sons second aussie. The first was a male that he had for nearly 12 years. My son made the comment to me one day that he just couldnt imagine life without an Australian Shepherd in it. I agree. Get her started with a frisbee ASAP. What a blast. Enjoy her and give her lots of love and attention. You wont be sorry.