Glock Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
I’m not interested in the caliber, but it would be good to see an offering that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. I don’t really follow this caliber, but I seem to remember that even the Ruger offering, which is something like half the price of the FN, is still, what, $700+?

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I’m not interested in the caliber, but it would be good to see an offering that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. I don’t really follow this caliber, but I seem to remember that even the Ruger offering, which is something like half the price of the FN, is still, what, $700+?
No, you can get the Ruger under $600 at times.

·
NRA Life Member
6,903 Posts
No, you can get the Ruger under $600 at times.
I just picked up my new Ruger 57 yesterday. I posted a link where I bought mine for $580 in another thread.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Still a $1/rd right now, no thanks.

That being said, glad to see more pistols in that caliber coming out.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Neat little round in a pistol. Great for the 4 wheeler for dispatching borrowing critters at our range. Ground hogs and armadillos can wreak havoc on berms.
I bought my Ruger 57 for under $600.

·
NRA Benefactor
5,979 Posts
I much prefer the .22 TCM. If you are a handloader the TCM can out pace 5.7.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
NRA Life Member
6,903 Posts
I much prefer the .22 TCM. If you are a handloader the TCM can out pace 5.7.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Is the only dedicated gun for that caliber still just a 1911?

·
Registered
24,488 Posts
Is the only dedicated gun for that caliber still just a 1911?
They had a version of their CZ75 based pistol in it and I thought they also had a glock conversion kit at some point

1 - 15 of 15 Posts