New Personal Best

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by ede, Jun 19, 2005.

1. ede

ede Bama's Friend

might not impress most, if any, of you, but i'm pretty pleased with it. shot indoor gssf match yesterday and shot:

gun score
    g35 490
    g23 481
    g23c 487
    g27 420
    g39 460

i used winchester bulk pack ammo from wal mart in the 23c and 27 and after the match found the bullets tumbled, a few in the 23c and a lot in the 27. guess i'm done shooting winchester ammo, never did like it that much anyway. i seem to be getting better everytime i shot score wise at the indoor matches and my time is getting lower at the outdoor matches. still the main thing is i have a good time.

2. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Everybody's walk is different. Some start early, some late, some shoot a lot and some don't. BUT a personal best is still a personal best. Everybody is looking for the next one! Congrats. :)

3. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Good shooting; now you have a goal to shoot your next personal best.;c ;c ;c

4. ede

ede Bama's Friend

i'd have to go back and look at the past scores but i tihnk i've improved the last several times i've shot. i tend to shot differant guns each time, except the g35 i shot each time. you guys here and the guys i shot with at the indoor matches inspire me. i can't begine to think how you shot so well and what looks to me to be pretty effortlessly. you talk about and worry about things i've never started to consider, but then again i never want this to seem like work to me.

5. triggerpresser

triggerpresser

I agree, a personal best is just that. And we all love to have them, and we all keep looking forward to the next time. Great shooting ede!!! And you are right, <i>"the main thing is to have fun!"</i>

6. Joe Mamma

Joe Mamma

Nice job ede. I've never shot an indoor GSSF match yet. But, I think it would be fun to try.

My goal for every GSSF match is to try to beat my best score. That's the beauty of GSSF matches, as opposed to something like IPSC matches. In GSSF, the courses are standardized, so you know exactly how you did compared to your previous matches.

Joe Mamma