GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
8,731 Posts
G26 - you answered my question that has yet to be asked on this forum, regarding pocket carry. That looks like a tight little package. I'm wondering if it could replace my LCPII in the pocket.
when I need to pocket carry this is the pistol I carry. Works well with dockers, shorts, and jeans. is it a quicker draw than belt carry? no. But in my situation there are just some instances where I cannot belt carry and need better concealment.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts

·
98.SiG and Rising!
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks, I had a G43 and with a Handall Jr. grip it was pleasant to shoot. I shot it well, but when I got my Hellcat I sold it to a local Police Officer and gave him a "Blue Lives Matter" deal. :flag:

The Hellcat handles and shoots very well, a little snappy, but no where near as much as my G43. I just got my P365 so I haven't had time to shoot it to compare to the Hellcat.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Thanks, I had a G43 and with a Handall Jr. grip it was pleasant to shoot. I shot it well, but when I got my Hellcat I sold it to a local Police Officer and gave him a "Blue Lives Matter" deal. :flag:

The Hellcat handles and shoots very well, a little snappy, but no where near as much as my G43. I just got my P365 so I haven't had time to shoot it to compare to the Hellcat.
I’d be curious to know your opinion. I found in my hands the 365 is more accurate and maybe less felt recoil? Definitely less muzzle flip on the Sig.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
I’d be curious to know your opinion. I found in my hands the 365 is more accurate and maybe less felt recoil? Definitely less muzzle flip on the Sig.
That is how I feel, as well. The Hellcat is a great gun, and if I didn't have the 365 to compare it to, I would have been thrilled with it. But I do have a slight preference for the 365 for the reasons you state. The Hellcat's +1 on ammo is nice, but is a bit offset by a slight increase in size. Interested to learn SIG Fever's thoughts.

Reactions: Para-bellum

·
Registered
346 Posts
Exactly, if I didn’t have the 365 and XL without a doubt I’d be carrying a hellcat. I bought the XL more because I wanted an optic ready carry pistol to mess around with. Sometimes I stare at it and wonder why I did that because the 365 is still my EDC lol.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Exactly, if I didn’t have the 365 and XL without a doubt I’d be carrying a hellcat. I bought the XL more because I wanted an optic ready carry pistol to mess around with. Sometimes I stare at it and wonder why I did that because the 365 is still my EDC lol.
Well, I haven't even shot my new xl yet, so take what follows for what it's worth. Assuming the plug-and-play aspect of the two pistols works without problems, I plan to put the xl slide on the regular frame for carry. That will give me a long-barrel, optics option P365. I prefer the short grip for carry, but will gladly take the other gains that the xl offers.

·
Registered
24,666 Posts
BTW -

Midway has P365 mags in stock

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1019825025?pid=752842

10 and 12 round $42.99 (regular price $49.99)
15 round $49.99

Plus a free shipping promo if you spend $49.

If there is a better deal on P365 mags please let me know -

I am having a hard time deciding if I want the 12 round mag - I like the feel of the 10 round without the finger extension better.

·
98.SiG and Rising!
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I like the XL module with the 12 round mags, the 15 round spare seems to print more. So I run 12+1 and 12 spare.

Reactions: -JCN-

·
98.SiG and Rising!
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I bought the Hellcat first, I really like it and go back and forth between the two. I carry the P365 more, for now. They both share the same holsters.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I carry with the flush mag and a 15 round back up. Appendix with the vedder light tuck. I bought this with the manual safety since it doesn’t have a trigger dingus.

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
BTW -

Midway has P365 mags in stock

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1019825025?pid=752842

10 and 12 round $42.99 (regular price $49.99)
15 round $49.99

Plus a free shipping promo if you spend $49.

If there is a better deal on P365 mags please let me know -

I am having a hard time deciding if I want the 12 round mag - I like the feel of the 10 round without the finger extension better.
Bass Pro cheaper on the 12 rounds
Scheels cheaper on the 15 rounds from a quick search.

All within a few bucks so doesn’t really make a difference.

·
98.SiG and Rising!
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I have the Vedder Lighttuck and a JM Custom Kydex that I use AIWB. The JMCK is a little longer so it stays flatter to your belly when you sit down.

Reactions: Para-bellum
21 - 40 of 56 Posts