New obsession

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by smitty22gunr, Apr 19, 2016.

1. smitty22gunr

smitty22gunr

Hello all, newbie to the forum. Just wanted to share my newest addition to my small but growing Glock family. I love the .45 round and so own a Gen 3 30SF and a Gen 4 21. Today I gave in and picked up a Gen 4 19. It's getting hard to find them in my corner of NC, so I jumped on one at my local Gander. Can't wait to swap out some internals and head to the range.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. johnmltb

johnmltb

Hey smitty22gunr! Welcome to the forum. I have a Glock 21 Gen 4 myself, and love that caliber! If you have more trouble finding what you like, try "Bud's Gun Shop.com" online. They are in Lexington, Ky, and run an awesome online business.

Gunr_2147 likes this.

3. Gunr_2147

Gunr_2147

I'll second BGS. Awesome and easy to deal with.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

4. Slayer

Slayer A Simple Man

I was thinking about getting a Glock 19 but I decided to wait until the Gen 4 17 with front slide serrations comes out so I can pick on of those then send it to Boresight. Have them do the duty package to it and chop the grip down to that of a 19 so I end up with a 19L as I like to call it. I generally carry a G34 and I conceal it well but sometimes something with a shorter grip is needed. I like the idea of a shorter grip but still having a longer barrel and sight radius.