New Nutnfancy video

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by arglockfan, Jan 8, 2010.

1. arglockfan

arglockfan

2. raven11

raven11

I do admit his TLR-3 video convinced me to buy one. A

on the subject of conceled carry back when I lived in a free state I wish i had watched this video he bring a couple of good points that get asked by non-forum CC'er

3. Tailhunter

Tailhunter Glockman

Great Vid ..... NF is solid.

4. THEPOPE

THEPOPE Nibb

I just "spent" 45 minutes watching this vid....time well spent, BTW, not Earth-shattering in its' common-sense detail of the carry mind-set, but well worth the time to watch it,Nuttnfancy tells it well, spells out the reasons for the decision to carry...or NOT to carry.

Good job, Nutt.

"........but she breaks like a little ...girl...."......I am out ...:cool:

5. Arr6

Arr6 .com

Good video.

6. MO's Dink

MO's Dink Giant Member

OK, I'm now about 15 min into this and I'm wishin I was high...

7. KiloBravo

KiloBravo NRA Life Member

I just watched it last night as well. I thought it contained a lot of good, solid information and I am a big fan of him and the things he addresses in his videos. His gear reviews have helped me a great deal as well.

Nutnfancy rocks. :cool:

8. Hound_dogs_01

Hound_dogs_01

Someone needs to get him on this site.....

Alex

9. PipesandGOP

PipesandGOP

If only he didn't hate message boards lol.

I've always been to the point where I could watch his vids all day long until Serenity Actual came out and he was acting like a moron to show off (shooting 3 or 4 shots when it was said to only shoot 1. In the window excercise it actually messed things up when it took time for the targets to reset because of his crap) and how his buds going through the little clinic they had going looked like they'd die if they moved a little faster.

10. raven11

raven11

i'd cut him some slack he stated at the beginning most of the guys there were first timers, not to mention they didn't look like they did this sort of thing everyday

11. BhamGlock

BhamGlock

To each his own, but every time I click on one of his videos that gets posted like it is something great I just about vomit in my mouth. :upeyes:

12. Janno05

Janno05

I like his gear reviews, especially on knives. I do think on his shooting videos he looks like an mall ninja (who dresses like that to the range?) and watch the hands when he runs.

13. Sammael

Sammael Ich tu dir Weh.

Tagged for some of BhamGlock's awesome videos.

14. BhamGlock

BhamGlock

Nah, mine would be as bad as his! :wavey:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  15. BhamGlock

BhamGlock

+1

I don't recall which video, but a recently one had him and a buddy decked out in full combat gear on a range. It reeked of mall ninja...

16. Sharky7

Sharky7 Boomshakalaka

It's nice he takes the time to do these.

They are a little long for me though - I feel like a lot of his videos could easily be cut in half and still provide the same amount of info about the topic.

17. shnev

shnev We The People

Great video. Well planned. It is refreshing to see one of our like minded bretheren produce a good, no non-sense, informative video.

shnev

18. Gallium

Gallium CLM

You folks should take a look at the video of a GT'er who can actually SHOOT in a tactical manner rather than listen to NutnFancy.

Not a nutnfancy hater, but I've trained enough, and seen enough to know fluff from substance. There are things money can buy, and there are things you can simulate with a little training, a wee bit of time, and a whole lot of money.

Look at Hicock45 videos, for real precise/accurate long range shooting, and look at this video by GTer "Mamaluke", for some real good gun handling.

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14473732&postcount=1
    (videos if you don't want to click the link...> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTpGao06G5I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl2IGgjIze0

...and for the record, I simply don't do videos. :) Don't mean I can't shoot well, or demonstrate techniques. The folks that pay me to do so seem to think I'm proficient enough.

'Drew

19. Dandapani

Dandapani

SP-101 review, "keep loaded all time, doesn't have magazine springs to worry about... springs are more at rest than other revolver designs..." Idiot.

20. Bilbo Bagins

Bilbo Bagins Slacked jawed

About the guys dying, give those guys a break. I mean nutnfancy has older son that is an EMT in his early 20's. I would guess Nutnfancy and his buddies are in their mid to late 40's to early 50's.

He was definately acting like an unsafe knucklehead the day of that video, maybe he forgot to take his ADHD pill. I'm starting to dislike some of his "Foundation Videos". He has hours of CCW videos and I'm getting a little sick of them. We get the point Nutnfancy, everyone should carry a CCW, you need to move on.

He is a damn good gun, knife, and gear reviewer. I also enjoy his videos on SHTF, camping/hiking, training and prepping. Sometime I agree with him, sometimes I don't but that debate help me make a decision on what to buy and how to prep. He should stick with what he is good at.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010