close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Molds at CrossBreed Holsters

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by mtcraigco, Jan 19, 2006.

1. mtcraigco

mtcraigco

Howdy All,

I've had numerous requests for the HK P2000 series and the Beretta Cougar. As a result, both have recently been added to my mold inventory so if you or someone you know has one of these I can now make any of the CrossBreed holsters for them too.

I have also updated the web site with several recent pics of the new SuperTuck including on the body shots showing how well it tucks and conceals.

Thanks

Mark

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com

2. mtcraigco

mtcraigco

3. sixpack

sixpack

Hi Mark,
    I got my Supertuck adjustable about a week or two ago. Great holster! Very comfortable. Remember I asked for the 25 degree cant? With the adjustable I can get there or go back to 20 or even less when I position the holster farther forward. Why am I telling you this though? Ok, everybody else what I just said.

The adjustability seems like what a ctac appears to be although I've never had one. But I can say the crossbreed is very comfortable with the full leather back that the ctac doesn't have. And a better price. The kydex holds the weapon securely and is right at my beltline for easy reholstering and fast drawing without the holster pulling up. Or I can adjust it for deeper carry. Not as fast a draw but it is down there so just the end of the butt of my 26 is above the belt. Thanks again for a great product at a great price with fast delivery!

4. mtcraigco

mtcraigco