New Mexico Has Backed Down On Dropping States

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Gary Slider, May 1, 2012.

1. Gary Slider

Gary Slider

NM did not add SC and KY back on the list. Also OH, WV and LA have removed NM from their list. They should add them back but www.handgunlaw.us reports what states are reporting. Will add them back as they are added back. The site has been updated to show NM adding all these states back.

New Mexico DPS is reporting this evening that they will honor the following states.

New Mexico currently recognizes concealed carry permits from or has reciprocal agreements with the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia.
    http://www.dps.nm.org/index.php/nm-concealed-carry/reciprocity-agreements/

WV, OH and LA have already removed NM from the list of states they will honor. I am hoping they will put them back on their list.

Last edited: May 1, 2012
  2. liberty addict

liberty addict

Well, that is good news. Don't know exactly what caused them to re-think things, maybe they read here sometimes.

3. Oso

Oso

Awesome!! :thumbsup:

4. mike28w

mike28w

Used to live in Roswell,NM...never going back....don't care who's permits they honor....:whistling:

5. Paul53

Paul53 You local friendly Skynet dealer

Thanks for the good news. I'm 10 miles South of the state line, travel to Las Cruces often. Guess somebody in Santa Fe grabbed his ears and pulled his head out into the sunlight.