Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been on this forum in the past and have come across some good conversations. I hope I am able to add something to the discussion. I bought my first G17 in ‘91. I have found it to be the only pistol “that makes sense” from design to philosophy of use. I’ve attended A,AA,and IW 3-day at Glock in Smyrna. I’m also a certified NRA Pistol Instructor. I am and will always be a student looking to improve. I consider the best, first, and only unbreakable rule to be, All Firearms Are Always Loaded, treat them that way. I grew up on BB and pellet gun until a soldier doing PT in my neighborhood, a retiring army firearms instructor, saw me shooting in my back yard. He hooked me up with Col. ******* at Fort Benning Ga. He fostered and taught me a lot about one of my favorite forms of shooting. When I say he I mean he and the other soldiers who ran the organization.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I’ve been on this forum in the past and have come across some good conversations. I hope I am able to add something to the discussion. I bought my first G17 in ‘91. I have found it to be the only pistol “that makes sense” from design to philosophy of use. I’ve attended A,AA,and IW 3-day at Glock in Smyrna. I’m also a certified NRA Pistol Instructor. I am and will always be a student looking to improve. I consider the best, first, and only unbreakable rule to be, All Firearms Are Always Loaded, treat them that way. I grew up on BB and pellet gun until a soldier doing PT in my neighborhood, a retiring army firearms instructor, saw me shooting in my back yard. He hooked me up with Col. ******* at Fort Benning Ga. He fostered and taught me a lot about one of my favorite forms of shooting. When I say he I mean he and the other soldiers who ran the organization.
Welcome from Northern Indiana , enjoy the conversation.

·
Registered
553 Posts
  • Welcome to the forum. Lots of good info here.

·
JAFO
4,644 Posts
Welcome to G.T. from southern Illinois.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Hello and Welcome.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts