Glock Talk banner

517 Views 18 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Valmet
Hi, My name is Chris. New to pistols. Have had my concealed carry for a couple months now. Bought a glock 43 and as of today I have 250 rounds through it.

Nice to meet everyone
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
45,276 Posts
Welcome to GT.

· Life is good
3,133 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

· Registered
460 Posts

· Registered
3,694 Posts
Hi, My name is Chris. New to pistols. Have had my concealed carry for a couple months now. Bought a glock 43 and as of today I have 250 rounds through it.

Nice to meet everyone
What are your thoughts on the G43 now that you've had a chance to shoot it?

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What are your thoughts on the G43 now that you've had a chance to shoot it?
I like it. I do not have much to compare it to. I have only shot a handful of pistols in my life (xd mod.2 9mm, Snubnose .38, 50 CAL Desert Eagle). Grew up with rifles and shotguns. I find the 43 very comfortable to shoot for such a small pistol.

I had never shot a Glock in my life prior to the 43. My first time out I was all over the place, even at 7 yards. Since then I have gotten much better. Right now mainly just taking relatively slow shots on paper. I find that I must be very deliberate with my trigger finger as to isolate it from the rest of my hand. Dry firing has helped a lot.

· Registered
3,694 Posts
I like it. I do not have much to compare it to. I have only shot a handful of pistols in my life (xd mod.2 9mm, Snubnose .38, 50 CAL Desert Eagle). Grew up with rifles and shotguns. I find the 43 very comfortable to shoot for such a small pistol.

I had never shot a Glock in my life prior to the 43. My first time out I was all over the place, even at 7 yards. Since then I have gotten much better. Right now mainly just taking relatively slow shots on paper. I find that I must be very deliberate with my trigger finger as to isolate it from the rest of my hand. Dry firing has helped a lot.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm still on the fence about acquiring a G43, though most range reports I've seen on here have been generally favorable. :cowboy:

Reactions: RMKrazy
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.