Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI guys, been a long time lurker and was finally able to get registered for the sight. Lots of great info and I enjoy it all. I've been a 1911 shooter for a long time and have just recently gotten the Glock bug. Have a 19, 22, and 30sf. The 19 and 30sf have been the most reliable firearms I've ever owned, couple thousand rds through each, and not ever any problems what so ever. I just wanted to say howdy and say what a great bunch of guys and gals with a lot of very good information.
Best Regards, Mike

·
Transform & Win
3,349 Posts
Hello Oaklane, we're glad you registered to post and welcome to Glock Talk! :wavey:

I share your enthusiasm for the Glock 30SF .45 ACP pistol. Several others here at GT have a love for the .45 caliber, so don't hesitate to share your experiences and knowledge.

·
FYPM
5,596 Posts
Welcome to GT. It is great to see knowledgeable and respectful new members. It's becoming a rarity.

·
TEXAS COWBOY
722 Posts
Welcome from Glocksville, TX....GT is an awesome place to ask your Glock questions....them guys are quick to answer and they are on the ball...I think I'm getting addicted to GT....You'll love it here!!!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GRT.... The 30sf is one of my favorite guns to shoot, unbelievably accurate and probably the one Glock I would never part with. I'm just amazed at the simplicity and rock solid perfomance of these guns. I still like to tinker with 1911's, but the parts box for the Glocks is tiny compared to all the 1911 parts I've accumulated over the years:supergrin: I'm hooked!

·
Some Dude
7,981 Posts
:welcome:

Glad you drank the koolaid! It's good!! :rofl:

If you need opinions, you will get'm here. Doesn't hurt to have some thick skin..don't take it personally, unless its from me!! :supergrin:

:wavey:

red

·
Registered
299 Posts
Big Kentucky welcome!

·
Glock Sportsman
1,363 Posts
This is a great forum and place to get good information. I had been lurking around this forum for more than a year before I joined and was permitted to post. Have fun.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome to the jungle and congrats on the new Glocks...I have a 19 and have run thousands of rounds through it without a single problem...again, welcome.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would just like to say thank you for all the welcomes! Hit the range after lunch and ran another 150rds thru the 30sf. I was also shooting a Springfield Champion and could not get over how less recoil the Glock had than the all steel Springer. I'd never shot them side by side before and after 35rds thru the Springfield, I put it back in the bag and never looked back:supergrin: The flip was negligable with the Glock, right back on target, quick follow ups, as soon as I find some good leather for it, it's gonna be relagated as the new everyday carry and the Champion is gonna sit in the time out box. I'm already looking add a 26:whistling:!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts