Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well in my neck of the woods these little guys were deemed prohibited.Meaning if you didn't own one or they weren't in the country, too bad so sad!

Well I'm "grandfathered" and I was able to get a NIB, its like winning the lottery!

That said I'm looking at GAP floor plates and some new sights? I'm running Heinies on my G34 and G19, what are his "sub compact" sights like? Any suggestions?

·
Glock Guy
2,142 Posts
Canada, eh? Wecome to the G26 family. It's a trusted member.

·
Some Dude
7,981 Posts
Congrats on the G26...My favorite little gun! :supergrin:

Now go forth and shoot!! :tongueout:

:wavey:

red

·
Registered
200 Posts
Well in my neck of the woods these little guys were deemed prohibited.Meaning if you didn't own one or they weren't in the country, too bad so sad!

Well I'm "grandfathered" and I was able to get a NIB, its like winning the lottery!

That said I'm looking at GAP floor plates and some new sights? I'm running Heinies on my G34 and G19, what are his "sub compact" sights like? Any suggestions?
No small guns, the queen of England is the official head of state, 40% income tax rate, and a 15% GST. But hey, your long wait in line at the doctor's office are FREE!

Congrats on the G26. I picked one up myself a couple weeks ago and the first thing I said to myself was, "why did I wait so long?"

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea but we don't borrow 50% of our defense budget
I do however envy your personal freedoms!

·
Glock Guy
2,142 Posts
There being Canada or England?

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
congrats, eh..

·
FYPM
5,596 Posts
I read an interesting post the other day by Massad Ayoob on the superior accuracy of the Glock subs. He speculated that the dual recoil spring design for the short barrels allows the bullet to escape before being effected by muzzle flip. He specifically cited the demonstrably superior accuracy of the G30 and G26/27 vs their full size brethren.

Good enough for Mas, good enough for me.

·
Registered
59,812 Posts
Congratulations - I believe the 26 is about Glock's best.

And for those of us in the lower 48, if you don't think half of what you make goes to taxes, never ever consider for instance how much of your grocery bill is going for property taxes on the grocery store, the store's payroll, corporate, fuel, tire taxes and the same for their suppliers...

·
Registered
205 Posts
I carry a G26 and would never think of getting rid of it. May even tell the wife to bury it with me so no one else will get it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts