Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new member here....i have come here following a member from another forum that I loaned a muzzle loader for his son to use, and now he hasn't returned it and won't answer my calls....he is badr1 or repolady on here....I am new, but they have yet to return the ML....and right now leaning towards being a thief
repolady is right around the time badr1 stopped posting on here by the dates within a few weeks....so beware of them....i can post my dealing with him from the other forum if needed to show what took place, another member directed me here from there telling me of there activity on here
Have a good night one and all....I hate a thief, and a repo guy....well....repolady signature kinda says it all....legal thief

repolady
Legal Thief

·
Banned
12,633 Posts
Go to where they live and demand it be returned
Regards
DW

:welcome:

·
Enslaved in IL
5,775 Posts
Looks like they viewed this thread then changed the avatar they use in the last few minutes.

·
Banned
19,326 Posts
This thread will be locked too.

·
Timber Baron
4,157 Posts
Give TigerSwan a call. They 'Provide Comprehensive solutions to complex problems.'

·
Legal Thief
413 Posts
Whoa first off I'm not a thief my ex borrowed that muzzleloader for our son he has been in contact regularly about the muzzleloader. His mother died last week and he has been in KY and TN dealing with her funeral and estate and such. (Ironman knew this) I contacted him and he is enroute to return the muzzleloader now (in better shape than he recieved it as it was broken ironman also knows that) and with a free hard case for the trouble and extended time. Saying that I am a thief is out of line! I had NOTHING to do with this deal and still don't I'm not sure what else to say. I have had nothing but positive dealings on here with most everyone. take it as you will I guess is all I can say.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.