Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Ohio Dept Natural Resources has an outdoor range in Spring Valley Ohio north of Waynesville on Rt 42 and Miamisburg Sportsman Club has outdoor/indoor. Im not sure in the Cincinnati area though.

·
"Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
29,804 Posts
Enjoy GT.............:welcome:

·
Life is good
3,133 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome! Are you in Cincinnati proper, or one of the suburbs? I'm fairly close to Kings Island and am a member of Point Blank. They have stores/ranges in Blue Ash, Cincinnati and Northern KY.

I'm out on the east side in Anderson area. I've been to point blank a few times, but never looked at a membership there. Is it worth it? The outdoor ranges are kinda far from me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I'm out on the east side in Anderson area. I've been to point blank a few times, but never looked at a membership there. Is it worth it? The outdoor ranges are kinda far from me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I first joined I believe it was $59.99 a month with unlimited guests (my wife shoots too). My nieces and nephews also shoot there when they come to visit from Chicago. You can make reservations online to secure range time. Pricey, but worth it since I generally shoot once a week for an hour.

Then they had a special (don't know if it's recurring or perhaps they still offer it) for $29.99 a month with same terms as above if you could show a DD214 indicating military service with an honorable discharge.

Since you've shot there you know it's clean and they have RSOs on duty all the time.

The other option is TargetWorld. It has a less than stellar rep for the clientele, but maybe that's because I was a member there for about 6-7 years. :) It's an older range, no RSO and I've heard Friday and Saturday nights were a little "iffy". But that's been a few years ago. I generally went Sunday morning and had no issues.

Then there is a very nice range called Premier Shooting and Training Center. Very nice and you can draw from a holster and fire after being "certified" to do so safely. I love the place but it's a little rich for my blood. They are located in West Chester.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts