·
JABRONI AUTIST
7,544 Posts
Congrats! You made an excellent choice with the G21SF :thumbsup:

·
Heavy Hauler
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is the Glock rail version. Unfortunately the dealer didn't have a non-ambi release model so I had to "settle",:whistling:, for this one.
as soon as I figure out how to remove the mag release lever I plan on filing it down on the right side, flush with the frame.

·
Pro Agitator
541 Posts
just got my 21sf in last friday, and picking up my 30sf this friday.

·
Heavy Hauler
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just got my 21sf in last friday, and picking up my 30sf this friday.
I have yet to see/touch/feel one.(30SF)

It does look great, though.

When I was considering purchasing the G36, the guy behind the counter "talked me out of it", by telling me that alot of people complain of getting pinched by the mag where the pinkie and ring-finger-grooves meet.

I should've just found one to rent/shoot instead of taking his word for it though.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Picked up a 30SF at a good price yesterday. I like it so much that I traded away my 21SF. It's not that the 21SF wasn't a good gun, it's just that the 30SF is easier to carry for me.

Jrp99

·
Heavy Hauler
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Picked up a 30SF at a good price yesterday. I like it so much that I traded away my 21SF. It's not that the 21SF wasn't a good gun, it's just that the 30SF is easier to carry for me.

Jrp99
I'll have to find one and check it out, altough mostly now, I'd like start learning what I can about the AR15

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts