Glock Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if I have this in the wrong place but please put it where you think it should go. I love the new look of this site, it is so great now and 'm loving it. It take some getting use to but I like it for the most part and in time I will be able to maneuver through the post quicker. Thumbs up for those who work so hard to make it look awesome.:)

· The eBay Guy
24,163 Posts
I'm honestly starting to like it... I despised it when we first switched over, but now that I'm getting used to it, I'm begginging to welcome the change with open arms.

With that said, there are a few things that still need fixin...

· Registered
5,034 Posts
I honestly don't like it. The biggest thing is that unless I am missing something, it isn't obvious which threads have new posts since the last visit. Also, the overall look is too "big" compared to the previous version.
That's what I'm wondering. The old version had the user cp section where all the threads I replied on automatically subscribe... I don't know how this one works.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.