close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New laser and tactical light for baby Glocks

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by steyrboy, Oct 23, 2004.

1. steyrboy

steyrboy

Just passing this along for you guys with baby G's and no light rails:

"A month ago I wrote on the Steyr forum about a company local to me who is developing a new very compact laser system. I saw 2 guys at my range who were shooting with a prototype of the laser.

The thing was that there were no on/off switches, there was a sensor which went on the trigger guard and all they were doing was putting their fingers in the trigger guard and the laser would turn on.

It was like a touch lamp, nothing to press, just the touch of a finger would turn it on. Looked pretty sleek too. From what I saw it was hitting about 2" from the point of aim at 10 yards. It wasn't like the crimson trace ones because it wasn't on the grip, the laser system was on the accessory rails of an XD.

Well, on Monday the guys were back in testing a tactical light they had on a PM9. It was custom fit to the gun, it looked like it was part of the gun and filled the whole area in front of the trigger guard and under the front. It was damned bright even in the range. The whole thing was small. I asked them what price it would be, and they said they didn't know yet because they were still designing it for production but that it should be under $150. They were also desiging a laser system for it. There is going to be a custom fit model for the baby Glocks as well.

It actually made me think about getting a light and thanks to some help on the boards I bought a Surefire X200. Blinding light can be a good thing."

2. FourXFour

FourXFour

I would definitely be interesting in seeing some pictures, if you can get some. Is there an e-mail or website for the company?