Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this kel tec a few days ago... It was used, i got a hell of a deal with alot of accessories.

P3AT
Belt Clip
Holster
Extra mag with +1 Extender
100rds
= 295.00 out the door

Got One Hell Of a Deal I Think

Gun was a little worn and was thinking about doing a nice duracoat job but i started polishing it and really like the way it turned out.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That crossed my mind... I plan to keep it well oiled... im also looking into a sealer / coating for it... Im sure someone here has to have a product to suggest...

I went for the more polished/brushed aluminum look rather than a super shiny chrome look...

Thanks for the compliments... Who has a good coating/sealer to suggest ?

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
That looks sharp. They really should make one with a stainless slide with that two-tone look.

·
Registered
21,602 Posts
Good god man a decent camera is less than $100.00. Gun looks good by the way or at least I imagine it does sans blur/haze/fuzzy. :supergrin:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a nice camera... Its no where around, charged, memory full usually so i hardly ever even bother with it... its more for trips/vacations

Those are iPhone Pics... This was when i just got done... Im sure sometime soon i'll post some higher res pics...

Anyways... Thanks for the compliments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Nope lol... been super busy with school... me doing all this work consisted of all homework breaks...

I also didnt wanna shoot it till i found some more ammo... i ordered some tonight so it will be getting shot for sure this week...

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Smokin deal, I would have jumped on it as well.

Krylon makes a clearcoat matte spray on finish that might help protect that. I've used it on guns that I've painted myself and it works well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It won't rust, I did the same thing to mine 2 years ago and other than a monthly shoot and clean have not any issues with it.

·
The Dixie ****
744 Posts
That looks sharp. They really should make one with a stainless slide with that two-tone look.
They do. It's what Kel-Tec calls "hard chrome". My P-11 looks like this (from Kel-Tec's own website):

1 - 14 of 14 Posts