close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Jersey Cook Accused of Putting Hair in Cop's Sandwich

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Gallium, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Gallium

Gallium CLM

WTF is wrong with people? :steamed: :steamed: As much as I despise getting speeding tickets where I was only doing 28 over, being told to stop drinking mah 40s on the corner, not being able to take a leak anymore in the park - or being able to play dominoes until 1am, I don't react by pulling pubes off and putting it in sandwiches for "the man".

I am kinda understanding why cops are leery about where they eat. My great uncle used to tell me, that a food preparer was more important than a hairdresser, housekeeper, etc, because you can take off dirty clothes and wash em, but bad food in your system can mess you up real bad.

2. Puppy

Puppy

I think anyone caught & convicted of tampering with anyone else's food should receive a minimum of 10 years in the slammer.

But in the cooks defense maybe the cop ordered a liter of cola.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010

3. M&P Shooter

M&P Shooter Metal Member

This is a hairy situation:whistling:

4. HKUSP45Css

HKUSP45Css

Tampering with food is a pretty awful thing to do but ... Is there any evidence it was done intentionally except for the unfortunate coincidence of the two having had a previous encounter?

Hairs sometimes get into food, it sucks but, it happens. Stringing this kid up based soley on the fact that he once got a ticket from the same guy who found a hair in his food seems a little weak.

Further, there are thousands of ways to tamper with food that are a whole lot less obvious. Even a moron serving sammiches for a living knows a dozen of them.

5. hockeyrcks9901

hockeyrcks9901

Whenever a cop comes into the fast food joint drivethru where I work, we sarcastically yell: "Hold the spit in the cop's burger." Not loud enough that they can hear it out the window. Just having some Supertroopers movie fun. They always receive a discount of at least 10% and up to a completely free meal depending on the manager on duty.

We do it because we want to thank them for their service and if it helps me when I get pulled over it's an added bonus.

6. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

Ya have to be careful. A lot of ex-cons and halfway house cons work in the food service. Wearing a uniform in those types of places can make you are target of such douchbaggery.