New Jersey Cook Accused of Putting Hair in Cop's Sandwich

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Gallium, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Gallium

Gallium CLM

WTF is wrong with people? :steamed: :steamed: As much as I despise getting speeding tickets where I was only doing 28 over, being told to stop drinking mah 40s on the corner, not being able to take a leak anymore in the park - or being able to play dominoes until 1am, I don't react by pulling pubes off and putting it in sandwiches for "the man".

I am kinda understanding why cops are leery about where they eat. My great uncle used to tell me, that a food preparer was more important than a hairdresser, housekeeper, etc, because you can take off dirty clothes and wash em, but bad food in your system can mess you up real bad.

2. Puppy

Puppy

I think anyone caught & convicted of tampering with anyone else's food should receive a minimum of 10 years in the slammer.

But in the cooks defense maybe the cop ordered a liter of cola.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010

3. M&P Shooter

M&P Shooter Metal Member

This is a hairy situation:whistling:

4. HKUSP45Css

HKUSP45Css

Tampering with food is a pretty awful thing to do but ... Is there any evidence it was done intentionally except for the unfortunate coincidence of the two having had a previous encounter?

Hairs sometimes get into food, it sucks but, it happens. Stringing this kid up based soley on the fact that he once got a ticket from the same guy who found a hair in his food seems a little weak.

Further, there are thousands of ways to tamper with food that are a whole lot less obvious. Even a moron serving sammiches for a living knows a dozen of them.

5. hockeyrcks9901

hockeyrcks9901

Whenever a cop comes into the fast food joint drivethru where I work, we sarcastically yell: "Hold the spit in the cop's burger." Not loud enough that they can hear it out the window. Just having some Supertroopers movie fun. They always receive a discount of at least 10% and up to a completely free meal depending on the manager on duty.

We do it because we want to thank them for their service and if it helps me when I get pulled over it's an added bonus.

6. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

Ya have to be careful. A lot of ex-cons and halfway house cons work in the food service. Wearing a uniform in those types of places can make you are target of such douchbaggery.