Glock Talk banner

New I.O AKM247C

1675 Views 16 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  G23c
I traded an EAA Witness 10mm pistol for a new I.O AKM247C earlier this week. I wasn't really looking to get an I.O AK based on past issues reported on internet boards, but for some reason, decided to do the trade. First off, the wood furniture on this rifle is much nicer than what I expected, as is the overall finish. In addition, the trigger is just as good as the WASR-10 I recently purchased with the Century RAK-1 trigger installed.

I took the rifle to the range yesterday after work and fired 300 rds of Tula 122 grain FMJ and had zero issues. It was hitting about two inches low, right out of the box and after adjusting the front sight, had it zeroed at 25 meters. I used a combination of Korean steel, Bulgarian surplus, Tapco Intrafuse and Magpul PMAG magazines and they all functioned perfectly as well, with tight lockup, side to side and front to rear in the magazine well. I will be installing a Magpul Zhukov stock, Ultimak rail and a Vortex Sparc red dot next week.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Semper Paratus
31,434 Posts
Good looking blaster

· Build the Wall
10,463 Posts
nice looking rifle!

I opted for the century c39 v2 because it's milled and my other 10 AK's are all stamped.

enjoy your new gun :)

TGG

· Registered
1,064 Posts
Yea sorry but I.O sucks and Gun guru C39 V2 is a waste of money... Should've gotten a milled DDI or better yet a real milled polytech legend... And no i don't need to see pics of all your rifles you posted them more than enough =)

· Build the Wall
10,463 Posts
Yea sorry but I.O sucks and Gun guru C39 V2 is a waste of money... Should've gotten a milled DDI or better yet a real milled polytech legend... And no i don't need to see pics of all your rifles you posted them more than enough =)
LOL:)

don't worry, I'm going to take an updated picture once the kids get back in school, now that I'm retired.

as for the Polytech legend, I wasn't going to spend 2500 dollars on my retirement present!!! if I was going to spend that much I would have gotten a Colt Python! I think the C 39 v2 will be a fantastic rifle!

TGG

· Registered
1,064 Posts
Yea sorry but I.O sucks and Gun guru C39 V2 is a waste of money... Shouldve gotten a milled DDI instead...
LOL:)

don't worry, I'm going to take an updated picture once the kids get back in school, now that I'm retired.

as for the Polytech legend, I wasn't going to spend 2500 dollars on my retirement present!!! if I was going to spend that much I would have gotten a Colt Python! I think the C 39 v2 will be a fantastic rifle!

TGG
lol you do that... but yea the C39 v2 is a waste of money like i said DDI if you want american... They have a python 6 inch blued new in the box next to me for $1900 if u interested...

· Build the Wall
10,463 Posts
lol you do that... but yea the C39 v2 is a waste of money like i said DDI if you want american... They have a python 6 inch blued new in the box next to me for $1900 if u interested...
I will certainly think about it, I get another big check in August from my 401k. if its new in the box for 1900, I can pretty much guarantee I will get it!

TGG

· Build the Wall
10,463 Posts

· Build the Wall
10,463 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.