Glock 43x New holster

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by AJShooter9, Oct 9, 2019.

1. AJShooter9

AJShooter9

Ok just picked up a 43x black. Looking to see what holsters you guys are running. Because of the longer grip something that helps pull it in would be good. Have a tulster now I may modify with a claw but curious what everyone else is running

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Talk

2. SASI

SASI

Went from 43 to 48; open bottom holster works fine, closed bottom was about 1/8" shy so you my be ok with what you have - mag carriers work fine

3. camelsfly

camelsfly Previously Lloyd Elliott

In for the same info

4. powernoodle

powernoodle

Since you mention the claw, I assume you are looking for appendix carry. If not, R&R holster on Amazon is my go-to OWB holster. Well-made kydex/plastic, for $30 or less. You can contact them after purchase and request a full coverage holster that covers the entire barrel.

https://tinyurl.com/y5tg7228

5. IowaLefty

IowaLefty

I just picked up a G48 and bought a Vedder LightTuck for it. Great holster!

6. AJShooter9

AJShooter9

Yes appendix I do carry most but I'll check that out as I do carry 330-4 often too especially in the colder months

7. Chowser

Chowser

Raven Vanguard for my 43X

8. BuckeyeGlock77

BuckeyeGlock77

Have some Vedder light tucks, and they are nice quality. Personally, I’m migrating to Tulster for my kydex, as their clip is plastic and won’t tear up a leather belt as much over time.

I can’t always wear a gun belt with my job, and put the holster on when out of the workplace.

If that is of no concern, Vedder is your ticket.

9. Mugsie1

Mugsie1

Check out pjholster. Paul is great. Excellent prices and quick turn around. He made me one for my 45 shield 2.0 4" barrel and it's perfect. Lots of options too.

litework and TNRonin like this.
  10. AJShooter9

AJShooter9

Tulster is a fav here too

BuckeyeGlock77 likes this.
  11. tango44

tango44

Bravo Concealment Torsion 3.0 great holster, terrible customer service!
    [​IMG]

FreedomsNotFree likes this.
  12. jim goose

jim goose "The Goose"

Some great new aiwb holsters our there. Hybrids are all day comfortable. And tuckable. I just got another crossbreed, but hidden hybrid and Comptac almost got my business.

13. Jbritt

Jbritt

maybe they made it better for the 3.0 but I had the original version and it was the worst holster I ever had. I tried AIWB carry with it and it would dig into my leg. First day I wore it I went for a walk in the park and I hadn’t finished a mile yet and my thigh was bleeding. My own experience with one holster so YMMV.

tango44 likes this.
  14. pollock

pollock

The best holster for me is the Tenicor Velo. It cost 100 clams but worth every penny. It makes the 48 invisible under a t shirt yet you get a full grip with a fast draw. I have worn it all day in summer months under a t shirt. Top quality!

AJShooter9 likes this.
  15. JGIORD

JGIORD

I personally really like Concealment Express. I like minimal holsters.

16. Rusty Guns

Rusty Guns

I have tried several both IWB/OWB, Leather and Kydex.
    Hear while back I ran across one sorta like a belt slide, yet a little different. It is a Bianchi 101 Foldaway Concealment Holster.
    It came for everything from 1911, to Walthers. In two Size's.
    a #10, and #16. It works very good, and keeps the Butt in close to body. Easy to Draw from, and not noticeable without a pistol in it. I usually keep my Glock 43X in it all the time, and only take it out to put it on the nightstand. I keep a G-22 in the nightstand, and have my choice if I put on my pants I can holster either one. And carry the Mossburg 12ga. if wanted or just have a holster handy if wanted.
    It is just a cheap holster, but Well Made, and it works with all my Glocks, and 1911's.
    I wore it playing Softball one day, between running and sliding, never lost it. I was just there to watch, and they needed someone to replace an injured player. Didn't think about it, played SS and had plenty of action, It never moved.
    No one new I had it, or just didn't say anything.

17. AJShooter9

AJShooter9

That's what a lot of reviews say, people love or hate the bravo

18. Duck of Death

Duck of Death

"QUOTE"
    as their clip is plastic and won’t tear up a leather belt as much over time.

I ordered a J HOOK from vedder, drilled it, installed on a Lighttuck w/claw--perfect holster.

19. full_count

full_count

I use a Bladetech Ultimate Klipt for my 43. It’s tuckable and has a claw, so it works for me in pretty much any apparel.

20. Judgemax

Judgemax

Kydex quickly chewed up the front end of my 43 so I went back to leather for my black 43x. I’ve used Galco, Mitch Rosen, Alessi, Five Shot Leather, Andrews and I’m sure others. All are serviceable but have varying degrees of build quality and appearance. I wish Lou Alessi was still alive, RIP, imho he was the best. His protege at Five Shot doesn’t seem to be doing his thing anymore.
    So, I looked around and found Palmetto Leatherworks in Columbia, South Carolina. I called and ordered a basic leather Model 3 (owb pancake style) and mag pouch. They were delivered in about week! And they are beautiful. I’ve waited months for similar work. They make lots of styles in different materials.