close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

new holster.......

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by bk1951, Jul 19, 2012.

1. bk1951

bk1951

has anyone tried the new holster "FUSION" by TACTIPAC .com?????

2. Audiman77

Audiman77

No I'll check it out tho. Just got mine from phlster

3. gargodude

gargodude

I got mine on Monday. I've worn it all day for 2 days so far and today will be the 3rd all day test. The first day was with my G17 and yesterday was with my G26 (it even fits my derringer perfectly!) . Both days it was on for over 9 hours and it was really comfortable once I got everything "dialed in". I find that it's most comfortable for me at just a little behind the 3:00 position (same as for my Galco King-Tuk). Since it has it's own elastic velcro belt, you have to put it over your underwear, just under the waistband so you don't feel the slightly scratchy elastic band. The "cushier" your underwear material is, the more comfortable the holster will be as the day wears on. You will also have to play with how tight you attach the belt as well. They give you a lot of velcro overlap length (16-1/2") so you can make it as loose or as tight as you want. I find that I want it just tight enough so the gun doesn't sag downward over time, but not too tight, since you will feel somewhat constricted when you sit for extended periods.:wow: Once you find your "happy-zone", it is REALLY COMFORTABLE.:cool: One suggestion would be that once you have determined the optimum waistband position, just slip in and out of it like a pair of pants, rather than undoing the velcro each time. The weapon retention is just right for me, but I wouldn't hang upside-down with it if I were you.

On a hot day, it feels a bit warm under the big pad, but you don't get sweaty since the material does breathe a bit. This is a huge improvement over any leather holster I've tried.

The quality of the workmanship is excellent. No hanging threads and all the stitching is straight. My only regret is not getting the model with a magazine holder behind the gun pocket.

It did take over 4 weeks to get, but Anthony's communication was good and he didn't charge my credit card until it shipped.

I think I have found my new favorite holster. If that opinion changes, I will update this post.:thumbsup: