Glock Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a fan of the work from Seth's Gun Leather. I've posted a picture of my 3" 65 in one of their Wraith IWB holsters a number of times in various threads here. It's an excellent holster. I liked it so much I wanted one for my 642, but I wanted it done a little differently. I like holsters that carry the cylinder in line with the belt. I believe this helps with stability and, ultimately, comfort. So I asked them to modify the holster to ride lower. It took a while as it was a custom design, but I received it in the mail a few days ago. Here's the finished product:

I've worn it since I got it. I was originally going to wear it around the house for a few days to break it in, but it fit so well, both to me and the gun, right out of the box that I just went ahead and wore it while out-and-about. I've done several dry-fire practice drills involving drawing from the holster and it is very fast, yet holds the gun securely. The lower ride height didn't diminish accessibility at all. It is very stable, very comfortable, and holds the gun tightly into my body, with no sense of shifting whatsoever. The draw angle also works perfectly for me when carried at 3:30.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the perfect IWB J-frame holster for me.

I highly recommend Seth's Gun Leather; they produce an exceptional product.

· Registered
118 Posts
I'm a fan of the work from Seth's Gun Leather.

I think Seth's does quality work as well. My first purchase from them was the IWB Wraith for a Glock 23. I then asked for an OWB Paladin which would be customized to replicate the forward cant of the Wraith instead of being the stock straight drop. Good functional holsters and excellent customer service with a very reasonable wait time.

· Registered
4,152 Posts
I think Seth's does quality work as well. My first purchase from them was the IWB Wraith for a Glock 23. I then asked for an OWB Paladin which would be customized to replicate the forward cant of the Wraith instead of being the stock straight drop. Good functional holsters and excellent customer service with a very reasonable wait time.

Thanks Jim! We try!

· Registered
4,152 Posts
I'm a fan of the work from Seth's Gun Leather. I've posted a picture of my 3" 65 in one of their Wraith IWB holsters a number of times in various threads here. It's an excellent holster. I liked it so much I wanted one for my 642, but I wanted it done a little differently. I like holsters that carry the cylinder in line with the belt. I believe this helps with stability and, ultimately, comfort. So I asked them to modify the holster to ride lower. It took a while as it was a custom design, but I received it in the mail a few days ago. Here's the finished product:

I've worn it since I got it. I was originally going to wear it around the house for a few days to break it in, but it fit so well, both to me and the gun, right out of the box that I just went ahead and wore it while out-and-about. I've done several dry-fire practice drills involving drawing from the holster and it is very fast, yet holds the gun securely. The lower ride height didn't diminish accessibility at all. It is very stable, very comfortable, and holds the gun tightly into my body, with no sense of shifting whatsoever. The draw angle also works perfectly for me when carried at 3:30.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the perfect IWB J-frame holster for me.

If you would like a little more retention, you can gently bend the metal band around the gun a little tighter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.