Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked her up at about 1. Only had time to run 4 mags through her on a country road. Hopefully Thursday or Friday I'll have time for a full trip to the range. Hopefully a few hundred rounds.

Feels like I'm shooting a .40

I can upload them in full resolution if wanted. The last picture really turned out great. Going to crop it for my wallpaper.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet. What trigger did you get?
DA/SA but I doubt I'll ever shoot in in DA unless the Dept lets us carry our own. Wouldn't be able to carry condition 1 so as to not scare civies.

I love their SA triggers so it was an easy choice. Light LEM might be something to experiment with later, but I don't think I would like the length of the pull.

·
Registered
31,722 Posts
DA/SA but I doubt I'll ever shoot in in DA unless the Dept lets us carry our own. Wouldn't be able to carry condition 1 so as to not scare civies.
So what are you going to do, cock the hammer every time on first shot?

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Congrats on a excellent pistol.
You get what you pay for, and in the case of HK,
-quality of a rolex,shoots like a gold cup and built like a M1A tank!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So what are you going to do, cock the hammer every time on first shot?
I'm confused. If I was allowed to carry on duty I would be forced to use DA so I would practice with it.

In the mean time I'm carrying condition 1 .. hammer back, safety on, chamber hot.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats on getting my HK 45C's Big Brother.Hope you enjoy!:cool:
I've got a P30 (.40) and USP Compact (.40 / V1) ordered. When I get them paid off I'm going to order the HK45C.

I love this thing so much it sleeps on the pillow next to me.. grip safely tucked in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts