Glock Talk banner

New HK P30SK V1 light LEM....

6388 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  bunk22
While I was down range, during my off time, I saw the release of this particular HK. I've had two HK's, a P30 V3 and my current VP9 but ever cared much for the HK triggers (generally the V3 I've sampled and owned) but after I saw a video about this gun with the V1 light LEM trigger, it interested me as its function looked very much like the trigger on my Walther PPX, of which I'm a huge fan. The PPX is probably one of my favorite triggers out of the box and obvioulsy was hoping the trigger was similar in performance. It is similar in feel but not quite as smooth and light as the PPX, it has a bit more take up and it has a long DAO pull when the trigger isn't precocked. The trigger does have a long take up, but has a smooth break and somewhat light break (just not PPX light). Reset is about the same on both. The ergo's are excellent for my hand but the gun is a bit thick and heavy, relatively speaking. Anyway, for $585 out the door, I think it was a good bargain and if I like shooting it, I'll put it in the rotation carry.

Next to the little G43....

I put it next to the ungainly look PPX as the trigger of the P30SK is what I was hoping was PPX like...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,255 Posts
Congrats. How does your P30SK LEM V1 trigger compare to your VP9 trigger?

· Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats. How does your P30SK LEM V1 trigger compare to your VP9 trigger?
Two different triggers obviously, the V1 LEM (once cocked) has a long take up, followed by a crisp, loud break with a short reset. The double action pull is heavy IMO. The VP9 has a much shorter take up followed by a crisp break and shorter reset. I would say the VP9 trigger is better than the V1 light LEM but I suppose it boils down to the individual, what he or she likes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.