Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have to admit, I was a glock hater for a while. I felt like they were overrated and the only hand gun you ever really heard about.

Well, I have been dying to shoot 357 sig for a while and my options were a sig ( that was about 1500 bucks) and a used glock 33 that my local shop final got in. I have been on the hunt for a cheaper 357 sig round firearm for over a year now. So I picked up the used 33 for about 300 bucks and I have to admit I love it. Its such a simple design yet so effective.

I'm already looking into my next glock. I guess it's true what they say about not knocking it until you try it.

·
M62/76
12,564 Posts
Welcome to GT from Richmond, Va

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
I hated them as well......then I bought my first. Many Glocks later, they’re not half bad. Welcome from Ms.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Seems a lot of us had the same opinion seeing our first Glock. I wouldn't even touch one , as I was picking up my new Colt Lightweight Commander at the time . Guy at the counter with his G17 had a piece of bicycle inner tube stretched on the grip. I thought "what a piece of s**t. I'll never have one of those". Well, I have one now. My second. Welcome and have fun.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, thanks for all the welcomes. I didn't expect to get so many.

My G33 is quickly becoming my favorite gun I own. I used to cc my walther pps m2 (which I still like) but I absolutely love the feel of this 33. The next thing I have my sights on are either a 20 or a 29. I kinda like the smaller frames, so probably a 29.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Hello and Welcome.

·
JAFO
4,644 Posts
Welcome to G.T. from southern Illinois.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts