Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, I have a g36 right now but probably will sell. Have it listed. I'm now carrying my LCR .357 mostly. I'm looking at another Glock for home/auto use. Thinking about the .40, 10mm, or a different .45

·
one cool dude
211 Posts
it boils down to what caliber you like most when it comes to feel and recoil and keep in mind ammo cost and availability. a 40s&w would be the cheapest and easiest to find out of the three.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Welcome....I am new here too but I just got a Glock 22 and love it! It would be a great model to get for home or auto use

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome....I am new here too but I just got a Glock 22 and love it! It would be a great model to get for home or auto use
I've looked at the g22 but have been leaning a little toward the g23. Just feels a little more ballanced.

I also like the grip of the .45s G21 g30

·
Registered
398 Posts
I've looked at the g22 but have been leaning a little toward the g23. Just feels a little more ballanced.

I also like the grip of the .45s G21 g30
Ya the G23 is a little bit smaller.....I like the grip better on the g22 myself.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I held both prior to purchasing and the 23 just fit me better. In my area I can always count on finding .40S&W in stock at Wally world for practice ammo.

·
Registered
472 Posts
The benefit of a 23 over a 22 is that is you decide to conceal it you shouldn't have any problem doing so. If you know for sure you will not use it for anything other than home defense and a glove box pistol I would go with the 22. I have owned several of both models and like the fit of the 23 better but would pick up another 22 if I wanted a strictly home defense gun. my .02

·
TEXAS COWBOY
722 Posts
I think you ought to step up and shoot what the big boys shoot; 357sig. The G32 or G33 would do nicely for carry and home defense. Try it, you'll like it!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts