Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, My name Is Charlie.
I live on the North shore of Lake Pontchartrain in Louisiana.

I'm new to Glocks, but not new to guns in general.
I frequent XD Talk, as well as ar15.com, even if I don't have a high post count on either, I'm always on, just reading.
I have always growing safe, right now here's my list.

-Springfield XD9 Service

-Springfield XDS 45

-S&W Combat Masterpiece 38 special

-A really old Spanish Ruby 32acp
-Ruger 10/22 carbine

-LRB Lower/PSA upper AR,
1/7 twist, flattop with a eotech 512, magpul furniture, MBUIS, home-made trigger job(JP reduced power springs, polished everything JP recommends). Thinking about ditching that trigger and getting a CMC tactical single stage 3.5lb. Thoughts? Also looking to ditch the eotech and get a 1-4, because I'm looking at starting 3 gun.

I am soon purchasing my first glock (gen3 26), because my XDS needs to be sent off for the recall work. In my search for another EDC I decided I'm finally going to give in and get a gun that will not only fill the void for the months I am without my XDS, but also will be something that I can carry in the winter months. As well as a gun that I would actually want to train with versus something like a LCP that I'd only shoot a few times.

I also really want to get a 34, or 17 for 3 Gun, something I can send to Glockworx. After seeing their products it quickly changed my mind about getting a XDM 5.25 9mm.

I also reload 9mm, 45 acp, and I am soon buying dies for 223 and 38spl.

Thanks for looking,
Sorry I'm long winded lol

·
"Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
29,802 Posts
:welcome: Enjoy GT....................

·
Registered
45,279 Posts
Welcome to GT.

·
Registered