Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a brand new gun forum called "Gun Toters" its for everyone that carries concealed. Come on over and check it out.. Just started about a week ago and should be an excellent source of information for those that carry. Great people with years of experience.

At this time you have to registar to get in but its FREE and worth it. Tell them you saw it on Glock Talk! :wavey:

www.guntoters.com

·
IYAAYWOT
3,516 Posts
The site needs to allow anonymous web viewing like GT does before too many people will sign up. I don't want to go through the process of registering to use a site just to find out it will be a waste of my time.

·
Super Moderator
58,364 Posts
I would suggest the owners allow visitors to view the content without registration. And the statement, "Great people with years of experience," that begs the question, "Who are they?"

·
Registered
999 Posts
Many times a "BRAND NEW FORUM" that only allows viewing after registering is really just a data mining site.

Let us know when you allow viewing of the forum without registration.

·
Registered
27,990 Posts
Many times a "BRAND NEW FORUM" that only allows viewing after registering is really just a data mining site.

Let us know when you allow viewing of the forum without registration.
:agree:

·
Millenium #3936
6,572 Posts
Glock Talk is a great source of information for people who carry as well as great members with years of experience.

·
I. B. Glockin'...again. :^)
1,744 Posts
I am eager to check this out but I'll wait till I can have a peek at it first. After all there is no such thing as too many gun forums, right?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.