GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
M62/76
12,154 Posts
Very nice! They aren’t the sexiest of most “tactical” sidearms out there but it’s hard to beat a J-frame Airweight.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Me got one of dem too! You beat my price.
There's nothing quite like them; very versatile; lots of ways to carry. They shoot well also!

Reactions: Joshhtn

·
Mr. Awesome
10,452 Posts
Love mine! It’s had more CCW time than any other. It’s just too comfortable. I bought mine summer of 2012. Price was around $320, LE discount, if I recall correctly. Great firearm, for sure.

Reactions: Joshhtn and mmcbeat

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
Love mine! It’s had more CCW time than any other. It’s just too comfortable. I bought mine summer of 2012. Price was around $320, LE discount, if I recall correctly. Great firearm, for sure.
I originally bought mine to pocket carry in the very hot summer months. Thing is, I’m starting to carry it earlier in the summer and later in the fall. Just too convenient to slip in my pocket and be in my way.

·
In The Saddle
7,493 Posts
Very nice amigo... I have the 642 air weight.
Enjoy it and be safe.

CM
:horse:

·
In The Saddle
7,493 Posts
Nice.
148gr wadcutters for low recoil, low blast, range time.

Nail polish to the front sight does wonders.

Crimson Trace laser grip works great!

Using the nail polish works great on front sights. Looks like we're using the same color! LOL.
Nothing like going to the store and buying a bottle of florescent orange nail polish! haha. :faint:

Good shooting by the way! ;)
Nice amigo!

CM
:horse:

IMG_1461 - Copy (2).jpg

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Nice! Got one too. I like the federal 130gr hst for sd rounds. Great front pocket gun with a desantis nemesis holster.

Not to play one-up, but I got my 442-1 for $319 with a $30 rebate a couple years ago. Glad I bought it when I did!

21 - 40 of 52 Posts