New GSSF Match in the Midwest

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by ThreeGlockMike, Apr 7, 2007.

1. ThreeGlockMike

ThreeGlockMike Guest

Wisconsin will be hosting it's first GSSF outdoor match May 19/20 at Schultz Resort Rod and Gun Club, Muskego, WI.

The range is about 10 minutes from Milwaukee, 4 hours from the Twin Cities and about 1 hour from Chicago.

You can find a map to the range on the GSSF site or by clicking here .

The web site for the host club is here.

There is a block of rooms at LaQuinta in New Berlin, WI if you need accomodations.

We are still looking for a few Range Officers, they will be in a separate drawing for a Glock pistol and you will get a free match entry or other free item.

Please contact me if you want to work the match.

See you there!

Mike

2. G-Frog

G-Frog

Just saw your post. I was going to ask if anyone knew who was in charge of the new match in Wisconsin. I will be happy to work the match as a RO. I have done Lexington for the last 5 years, Indianapolis also the last 5 years. I have also done Jacksonville and Ohio. I can be there for the entire week end, just need time to shoot my matches.

I can also be there on Friday, if that is when you set up. Just have to make a trip around the lake!

If you can give me an e-mail address, I will contact you with my name.

3. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

I'm sure they'll appreciate your experience! For many of us who travel from up this way, Lexington is usually the fine capper to our GSSF year and a "must-make" - great match! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:patriot:

4. ThreeGlockMike

ThreeGlockMike Guest

Well, we are getting the range all spiffed up and ready for our first GSSF match! It's not too late to make travel plans to Milwaukee if you live in the general area of Wisconsin. We especially welcome our friends from Illinois to come up and spend a day with us.

Expect a catered lunch, top notch RO's and a really nice range facility.

Hope to see you there!