Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Polymer Butcher
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I went out to scratch another Glock itch and came home with a G27 OD. I am also awaiting a G26 OD that has been ordered. Also, I just got off the phone with Allen from AHolster and I have an OD pocket holster on the way. Enjoy.

·
Atomic Dawg
1,027 Posts
Man,we're not going to know what to do with you dude! You're buying more metal and plastic than GM and Ford. Congratulations on another fine piece. Wait, maybe we should wait because another will be here next week, so at that point we can just throw one big party. What's that like 3 guns in one month?

I've got to go get something else now!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

·
Polymer Butcher
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh and my friendly salesman threw in a 3rd magazine for FREE!

:rock:

·
Polymer Butcher
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man,we're not going to know what to do with you dude! You're buying more metal and plastic than GM and Ford. Congratulations on another fine piece. Wait, maybe we should wait because another will be here next week, so at that point we can just throw one big party. What's that like 3 guns in one month?

I've got to go get something else now!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:
3 in the last 2-2.5 months now. Poker and overtime is supporting my Glock habbit. :supergrin: And when the G26 OD comes in it will be 4. I could get one now from a non LE dealer but it will cost me $100 more. I'd rather wait and save the $100 for ammo or night sights. Might end up with a G35 in OD as well, we'll see.

:dancingbanana:

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
:cheers:

·
Polymer Butcher
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Must be hard being a FF in S. Florida :tongueout:

I just went with an OD G34. Love the OD.
Has it's moments, congrats on the OD G34 hard to find.

:cheers:

·
Polymer Butcher
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's my G27 after the first range trip with the pearce +1 grip extension installed.:supergrin:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Man how I wish my G27 was an OD frame. I have a G19 OD frame and I think they look great. I especially like them in the subcompact format.

·
Polymer Butcher
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now have 3 OD Glocks: G19, G23, G27. :supergrin:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Nice looking weapon. That OD receiver has grown on me. I may have to pick one up. I've been thinking of getting another 36. Do they come in OD?

·
Polymer Butcher
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Heavy Hauler
2,556 Posts
:whistling:Case in point....

...this is exactly what makes you the perfect scapegoat!!!:tongueout:

Nice pocket-rocket!:thumbsup:

·
Polymer Butcher
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:whistling:Case in point....

...this is exactly what makes you the perfect scapegoat!!!:tongueout:

Nice pocket-rocket!:thumbsup:
Man asked a question and I answered. :supergrin:

·
Polymer Butcher
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
unlike the advertisement at the bottom of that page, didn't we decide a couple weeks ago that OD glocks are available outside the US too?
That I'm not sure of, I've heard rumors that they are but don't know 100%

1 - 17 of 17 Posts