Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is my 21st birthday and I wasted no time picking up my Glock model 17 and Smith and Wesson 22a-1, tommorow I will shoot both at my local gun range here in central Texas. Any ideas?

·
Polymer Butcher
8,097 Posts
Congrats and happy b-day! :birthday:

Go buy as much ammo as you can and have fun practicing.

:supergrin:

·
Armed & Safe
2,196 Posts
Congratulations! :thumbsup:

My G17 has shot everything I've put through it.

My 22A was a little picky, but lucky for me it liked the cheap stuff. The Federal bricks seemed to work well. The firing pin struck with enough force that I didn't have too many problems with them. The Remington Golden Bullet bricks that I normally use for my Advantage Arms kit would be split open by the 22A and burn my hands a bit.

And I predict you'll enjoy cleaning the GLOCK much more than the S&W.

·
Girl w/a Glock
4,344 Posts
:birthday:

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday

·
Polymer Butcher
8,097 Posts
For my 21st me and my buddies partied for an entire week and most of the week was a blur, have fun but be safe. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well both guns fired just fine the 22a had a few bad rounds (primer I think) the glock had three hundred rounds through it and had no jams, misfeeds, bad primers, stovepipes, or well... any problems:cool:. And yes I enjoy cleaning the M17 much more than the 22a. not to disapoint but I had only one beer and didn't finish it (bud light sucks, miller lite good:supergrin:) and just to let everyone know there was a 13 hour gap between beer and guns as the two do not mix well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts