Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife bought me a new Glock model 9x19.It's says Glock in gold on the finished slide and some upgrades done to it.Does anybody know much about this paticular model?I haven't talk to the gun shop yet about it.She didn't know much about itand I am not asking her anymore questions.I just said I love you sweet heart.Hopefully more Glocks will be coming.Now does anybody about this one?It sure is pretty.Thanks Hershey:wavey:

·
Registered
20,762 Posts
there are some pics on here, i think it's a G17 that has a "fancier" (for lack of a better word) slide. they are nice lookin pistols:wavey:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
eddief4 no it's a G-19 for sure.Was just wondering what were the updates other than the fancy slide and Glock written in gold.Hershey

·
Registered
20,762 Posts
and (i'm not sure) but i think it's just the slide. what are the sights like? are they night sights or just the white ones?

i think that was just the updates, though:dunno:

and :needspics:

·
Never Surrender.
1,652 Posts
It is factory. I forgot what they call that model. I've seen them in a few shops. At first I thought they were hidious but I must say, they're growing on me. My NP3'd G-19 is better!!!

·
just me
8,198 Posts
company named; "Talo", who buys firearms in large quanitites, and tricks them out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts