close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Glock

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by TheBelly, Jan 4, 2005.

1. TheBelly

TheBelly

Hey Everyone,

I just traded my G35 for a G20. I don't know why. I haven't shot it yet, thanks to the weather here (about 7" of snow and cold temps to boot). I've been hearing almost as much about how awesome this weapon is to shoot as I have about how much fun it is to shoot a G26 (that's true, they are a hoot).

Anyways, I figured I'd go big, and 10mm is BIG, thanks to DT ammo. I have some CCI stuff here to get me started, but not much can be argued with ~700-750 FPE.

Anyways, I'm bored and can't think of anything else to write and this weather's got me upset that I can't give my new baby a workout. I called Glock and they said that there weren't any upgrades that I need to do, so I'm just sitting here writing about it and dry firing at the latest re-run of COPS.

It's a G20 with SN CKFxxxUS. A good old 2.5 gen. came with 2 Klinton mags so I promptly went and bought a normal cap one locally (Rapid City, SD) for $25, brand new non-marked. Of course the first thing I did was detail strip and clean, give it the .25 trigger job, and polish the feed ramp.

ho hum so far, something exciting will be posted if the weather gets less goofy and fickle.

TheBelly

2. porterfield

porterfield

Congrats on the new 10mm. Check out more on 10mm's at 10mmtalk.com

3. gixxer11

gixxer11 bbrrraaapppppp!

You should make snowmen holding guns. The neighbors will love you for protecting them from the "angry, gun toteing mob in the area".

4. agtman

agtman 10mm Spartiate

Congrats on your G20! :)

5. MIB

MIB

Congrats! I have the G20 as well as the G29, and a few others. I am a big fan of the 10mm and the .40.
    Every time I leave the house I find myself wasting time trying to figure out which gun to take with me. It usually comes down to deciding between the G29 and G27.

The gunshop where I normally buy my guns has an indoor range so everytime I buy a gun I go straight to the range in the back of the store to try out my new purchase. Very convenient.;f

6. Wubbman

Wubbman

You should try Big State Distributors. They have new, unmarked, 15 rd mags for $19.95. They have great service too. Congrats on the purchase. As soon as I get the money I intend to get a G20 myself.