close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Glock

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Cyber, Jun 23, 2003.

1. Cyber

Cyber

Hello all, I have been reading the form and this form in general. And really like the family band that I have seen. I have seen all kinds of questions asked and all answers were great and none were point to the person or persons as being a "NooB" as I have seen from the other forms that wasn't "Glock Talk Forms".
    I have purchased my first auto and it is a Glock 22. While in the process of looking I had freinds that let me shoot their guns from the low end to the top end of the auto's and I geuss like every one in the past either didn't care for the Glock or fall in love with it. Since I was mostly a revolver person I was really surprised the way the gun shot. After just 2 magazines to see how the gun shot I was producing 3" groups at 3yrds, 5yrds, and 7yrds. I was using these yards due to this Saturday I'm tring for my CHL. When passing the CHL I plan to try to carry it, I'm 6'2" weight about 235. If I have a hard time to conceal my next choice will be the Glock 23.
    If anyone is wondering why I didn't buy a 23 to begin with, its becaus I have arthritus in my hands and found the 23 hard to hold especiall when one is shooting 100 to 200 rounds but for shooting 25 to 50 rounds just to stay tuned with the gun the 23 is great for me.
    My ammo was 180FMJ Fedrals.
    Well enough of my rambling.
    Ole Man Cyber;a

2. grenadier

grenadier

Congrats on your purchase. I think you'll be quite pleased with the ironclad reliability of this gun, and with the correct holster and belt, it's really not too difficult to conceal.

3. RaiderRodney

RaiderRodney Just Win Baby

Congrats on the Glock, and welcome to the darkside ;F

4. Branspop

Branspop Daddy X2 CLM

What he said.

You have spent a good chunk of change on your new pistol. Don't skimp on the holster/belt combo and you will be satisfied.

5. B Coyote

B Coyote

Well put.

Also, very well put.

bc;g

6. pistolero6869

pistolero6869

Cyber good choice now after you get your leather. save up for a 357Sig barrel and you will have anther gun the 357 Sig barrel drop right in use same mags on stuff them full of 357 Sig rounds a let the fun begin! goog luck shoot safe GFM

7. pistolwhipped

pistolwhipped ***FUBAR***

Ya know , there not very many things that make me feel as good as looking for/buying a new weapon. I'm like a little kid . I get all giddy.I'm even excited for you. Congrats and enjoy.
    Excuse me while I go get a cold shower . ;P

8. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

If you need a practice ammo with less recoil, use Federal's American Eagle 165-gr FMJ.

If you need a defensive round with a little less recoil, use Federal's Personal Defense 135-gr ammo.

If you desire the ultimate low recoil match load, try Cor-Bon's Performance Match Ammo, available at www.cor-bon.com

9. wade farley

wade farley Sonic 357 sig

:cool: Cool, I always like new guns too! Good luck, shot safe, and enjoy!;f ;f