Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

EDIT: Apparently I was way off on the price. They are not as expensive as they were. It is a LuxAir Semi-auto blowback metal/abs gas gun. It is a 1/1 scale. It fires 6mm 0.25g BB's. I have a pack of 5k white BB's. And 4 packs of colored which appear to be 100 per pack. These are the fish oil ones, that wipe right off. It comes with 1 magazine, with loader and soft case. It's the 2nd gen Airsoft Glock small frame style pistol. It has the tip of the barrel orange and no other part of the pistol is orange. It has the sight rails and finger grooves on the front strap. 1 magazine.
At the time we purchased them, I didn't know there were so many different types out there.
Can't ship the gas, but would give to a local buyer, no charge. I am in Raleigh area of N.C.
Asking $90.00 shipped to Con. US. Discreet paypal or MO.
Thank you,
Will

·
Registered
343 Posts
Force on force training. Drawing from cover, getting off of the x. Highly recomended by some instructors. Suarez International uses them.

Great training....can very well save your life! Wish I had the extra $$$ it would be mine!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Force on force training. Drawing from cover, getting off of the x. Highly recomended by some instructors. Suarez International uses them.
Exactly. Stress inoculation via reality based training is an excellent means to enhance skills - and stay alive.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As already stated, training with these are great. Not as expensive as simunitions and the fish oil rounds just wipe off when you train in buildings vs. paint simunition rounds that you have to work with. Most buildings have pores concret and you can't get the Sim paint out. Building owners never like that so you can never train in schools and other real environments. The fish oil rounds literally wipe off of everything and washes out of the concrete aswell out of clothes without effecting anything else in the wash.

As an instructor I got mine, went back and the department didn't even have to be convinced to by them. Now we train with our correct size Glock versions and M4 versions

·
Ancient Member
1,036 Posts
Yep and they sting like a SOB if a trainee is not paying attention:whistling:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts