Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, first gun I ever bought was a G19 about 11 or 12 years ago, first gun I ever sold was a G19 as I found Sigs to be more my liking but in a recent quest for a new hammer-less concealed carry firearm I shot the G43 and gen5 G19. I ended up buying two gen5 G19's with Ameriglo sights, one for me and one for my wife. I really like the new grip frame without the finger grooves and the trigger seems to be better than my old G19 among some other enhancements Glock made. Looking forward to putting lots of lead downrange. I am looking for different holster options, pretty overwhelming amount of options to choose from, if you have a favorite feel free to post what it is.

·
"Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
29,804 Posts
Enjoy GT.............:welcome:

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Welcome. There are thousands of holster choices out there, so narrow down your "wants." At least decide if you want IWB or OWB; kydex, leather or a blend of the two; and belt attachment. Over the years, I've transitioned from leather to kydex (but I miss the feel and smell of leather), but you have to decide what you want.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome. There are thousands of holster choices out there, so narrow down your "wants." At least decide if you want IWB or OWB; kydex, leather or a blend of the two; and belt attachment. Over the years, I've transitioned from leather to kydex (but I miss the feel and smell of leather), but you have to decide what you want.
I don't have preference for material or a combo of, both have their +/-'s. I have a g-code leg rig for my p229 so I have the OWB system I will get for the G19. The holster I am looking for right now is IWB with adjustable depth and cant, minimal bulk.

·
Life is good
3,133 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts