close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Glock owner

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by reyloxdm40, Aug 4, 2012.

1. reyloxdm40

reyloxdm40

Iv'e been a firearms enthusiast since 1998, and have owned many handguns... Berettas, Sigs, Smith & Wessons, Taurus(revolver), Springfield XDM's,Steyrs, and H&K's. In all these years I have never owned a Glock. In fact, I was a fairly serious anti-glocker for a long time because they are ugly, and highly over rated(or so I thought). Last week I sent my primary ccw HK P30 to Robar for the NP3plus treatment. I had planned to carry my HK P7M8 until I get the P30 back, but I'm just not familiar with the unique manual of arms; so I decided to go look for a new ccw to use until I get my P30 back. I stopped at my LGS and ended up picking up a Glock 23 3rd gen with FDE frame... I fired a couple hundred rounds through it and I absolutely love it! It is accurate, lightweight, good looking, and reliable. This thing is a pleasure to carry concealed due to the light weight and compact size...I will probably go back to my P30 when Robar is finished with it, but I will most definitely carry the Glock 23 as well. I plan to pick up a grip plug, stainless guide rod, and eventually a set of laser grips for it. Any other recommendations?

2. dereklord

dereklord

Night sights maybe? Other than that, Its good to hear you love your Glock!

3. mymini40

mymini40

Welcome to the club!

4. bac1023

bac1023